Delivered to clients through a unique combination of advanced on-line services and a global network of Accredited Partners, Human Resource Excellence® provides organisations with a significant competitive edge and formal acknowledgement of International Best Practices in Human Resource Development.
Why implement a formal HR Development Standard?
- A substantial improvement in the achievement of the organisation’s Goals and Objectives.
- A significant improvement in Customer and Staff Satisfaction surveys.
- Higher quality of job applicant and a reduction in costly and disruptive staff turnover.
- A marked increase in the ‘involvement, interest and pride’ shown by managers and staff.
- Improvements in compliance demands, succession planning for key people and other HR related practices, systems and policies.
- Considerably improved Return on Investment (ROI) from the HRD budget.
Why choose Human Resource Excellence®?
- Strong focus on the performance of the organisation as its primary objective.
- Agreed flexibility to meet socio-geographic needs and the requirements of multinationals.
- Innovative and cost and time effective support services, combining on-line technologies with a global network of “Accredited Partners”.
- The Human Resource Excellence® ‘Gold Standard of Excellence’ and associated plaques and materials are an important acknowledgement of International Best HRD Practices.
- The HRE Standard is governed and advised by an independent, international, panel of experienced experts, academics and business managers.
- The HRE annual Audit Report and Recommendations ensures continual improvement.